Mark Lang founded his law firm in 1982, providing a full range of services to individuals and businesses in Winter Park and surrounding areas.
Having represented clients with claims ranging from auto accidents and personal injuries to medical malpractice, collections and patent infringement, Mark is known for his exhaustive approach and adept skill in civil trial advocacy. He personally establishes a thorough understanding of his client and the circumstances surrounding a case, and will call upon trusted outside counsel and non-legal experts when needed to strengthen a case and drive resolutions attuned to his client’s needs.
"I know it's an old school mentality. But once I'm your lawyer,
I'm your lawyer."
At Mark Lang & Associates, we operate on a hands-on approach – one-hundred percent of the time. We get to know our clients and their needs, so we can help them reach their goal as painlessly as possible.
Mark P. Lang is licensed and admitted to practice before the following courts and states:
- District of Columbia (Washington, D.C.)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
From time to time Mr. Lang is admitted pro hac vice (for the purpose of one particular case) in other state and federal courts.